Thursday, March 1, 2012

Almost There

Alright - still under the weather, but in a much better spot.

I should be back to normal tomorrow - wahoo! Thank god it is Friday too - a relaxing weekend is what I need.

Anywho - just like I did yesterday, short post (barely a post at all actually) and some videos.

Enjoy!

Here is a beautiful little music video - with a dually beautiful song:


Bon Iver -  Towers (Official Music Video) from Bon Iver on Vimeo.



I know I've showcased this before, but they keep pumping trailers out (although it can't compete with The Dark Knight Rises). May 4th? Yes please.

1 comment:

  1. Bon Ivers video ~ I was too busy looking at the film to listen closely to the music. The cinematography is beautiful - and I had flashes of driving up to Mt. Greylock, the Maine coast, and Manahawkin. Do you know where this was filmed?

    The Avengers - yup, another 'boy' movie! But, I must say, there certainly is a great deal of eye candy in this film for me. I will watch just about anything with Robert Downey or Jeremy Renner in it!

    Hope you are feeling better, Drew!

    ieyu, ilys!

    ReplyDelete