Friday, March 23, 2012

Can't Sleep

I'm in the process of planning a trip with an extremely good friend of mine who I haven't seen in almost two years, and it is going to be glorious.

I'm so excited for it, I can't stop thinking about it tonight, which subsequently is keeping me from sleeping.

We're going to road trip California and tear it up. Wine tours in Sonoma, ride the trollies in San Fran, camp in Yosemite (I've already begun making a list of tents, sleeping bags, and other goodies - my inner boyscout is giddy as can be), and of course drive up and down the Pacific Coast High Way.

Hot damn. This will be the most fun week and a half (if not longer) of my life.

And to be honest - it is less about the experience and more about the company. That is what is the most exciting. So much to catch up on - stories to tell, memories to relive, and laughter to share. I know it's still 4 or 5 months away, but I'm already losing sleep because of it.

I can't believe its been two years.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you :) Enjoy every minute of it - I know you will.

    ieyu, ilys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha This is the worst thing for me to read right now before bed! Now I wont be able to sleep! It is going to be glorious. You're planning the camping equipment and I'm planning the travel cooler! cheese-stick anyone?!

    ReplyDelete