Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's been a while since I've posted a video.

The reason? Nothing has really moved me in a while.

The following video very much moves me. Not only is it beautiful and not only is it fun to watch, it looks like it was a blast to shoot. The people in it seem genuinely happy. It's a great piece because it seems less about the actual footage and more about the experience of the moment(s).

Does it make me want to go to Brazil even more? You bet your ass it does.

I hope I get there soon. You are more than free to join me.

Any takers?


Ferias no Brasil from Javi Devitt on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I would go! I am in such a traveling mood as you probably know haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go to Brazil with you, if you go to Ireland with me!

    ieyu, ilys!

    ReplyDelete