Tuesday, October 15, 2013

So This Is Goodbye

I'm sad to say it - but this is the end. For the foreseeable future, this blog is shutting down - due to some unfortunate, unforeseen circumstances.

I'd like to thank each and everyone of you out there who joined me on this journey - reading my stories, watching my videos, and listening to my songs. It's been a lot of fun and I never thought I'd make it to 842 posts.

Maybe I'll come back sometime, but for now, this is the end of the road.

Cheers,
-Drew

2 comments:

  1. My heart is heavy and sad. BUT, we will be here waiting for you whenever you decide to come back.
    ieyu, ilys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a terrific journey -- THANK YOU!! Please come back soon. Our thoughts are with you. Vaya con Dios. We will miss your posts, but you are forever with us!!

    ReplyDelete