Thursday, October 10, 2013

Faces In The Crowd

I was waiting for this moment to happen. For another music video to pop up and wow me. Leave me speechless.

It's been a while since one has and boy is it a doozy.

I've talked about videos like this before - heck, I've even had a concept brewing in my head very similar to this. Not in execution, but in terms of taking thousands of photos and stringing them together to create a video (not stop motion). So when I stumbled upon this one, I was excited. The concept isn't the deepest, but I respect the sheer amount of planning, preparation, and work that went into this.

From there - I'll just let you enjoy it. And on top of the video being awesome - the song is pretty fantastic as well.

The Paper Kites: Young from Oh Yeah Wow on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment