Monday, April 9, 2012

Round the World in 10 Days

Wow. Just wow.

Remember when I posted the video put together by the guy who travelled around the world, focusing on different foods and places.

Well, I have a newer version, by a different guy. And boy - is it great.

This guy was paid by Nike to create a commercial for their new exercise bracelet. What did he do with that money? He took it and travelled as much as he could, eventually running out after 10 days. Does it sound like he screwed over Nike? Yup. Does it sound irresponsible to do? Absolutetly. And you know what? The film he created is amazing.

It carries with it such a deeper meaning than I thought could be possible. It virtually has nothing to do with Nike's bracelet. Throw in the quotes that pop up throughout it, the music, and the actual physical journey - you have one hell of a message.

I hope someday, I have someone who will go on this type of adventure with me (granted we have to necessary funds).

Shit. This is just awesome.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I wonder how much footage they shot to end up with this video!

    ieyu, ilys!

    ReplyDelete