Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Caine's Arcade

Ok, I promise I won't make a habit out of this. I don't only post videos. I swear. Although that's all I've done the last week and a half. Shit.

So, I suppose I lied to you about that. Damn, It's not like I mean to only post videos, but I think I just hit a gold mine recently with these gems. Throw in some long days at work and a new exercise routine which zaps my energy, and I'm really beat by the end of the day. And yes - I know it isn't exactly fair to you all out there who may want something else other than a videos, but I'm sorry, until my batteries are fully charged (hopefully this weekend) - videos are going to be what you get.

So let's move onto Caine shall we? Kind of like the last piece, I'm not going to go into detail about it since it is all pretty self explanatory. But, that being said, this kid is the man. Such a creative dude! It's nice seeing someone that age with such drive.

Oh, and don't get me started on what Nirvan did for Caine. Such a sweet man.

If this doesn't bring a smile to your face - I think you're broken.


Caine's Arcade from Nirvan Mullick on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Social media is amazingly powerful. What a great film - needless to say, I was crying at the end!

    Thanks for sharing this one, Drew. It is a heart-warmer. I think you and your housemates need to get down there for a fun pass!

    ieyu, ilys!

    ReplyDelete